As long as Nuttles has been alive, I have always been the one to get up with her on Sunday mornings, well everyday for that matter. But yesterday Buck let me sleep in. He got up with Nuttles and fed her breakfast and made sure that I was able to get the rest that I needed. It was a big deal for me, cause that never happens. Brownie points for Buck.
So when I woke up I let Buck know that he had won the Ultimate Dad award. You are probably wondering what that is, it is clear but here's the story:
So there is a wonderful couple in our ward who have the most well behaved children. And every Sunday I see the husband running around doing his calling and taking great care of the Little's. The wife does a fantastic job to, but she needs a break, cause she is due any day now. Anyways I call this Husband the Ultimate Dad. Maybe hoping Buck would catch on, hoping that he could be a little more helpful, which he is doing and a fantastic job at that. So instead of the Ultimate Dad award going to the reigning champ, Buck won it yesterday. Congrats Buck, sorry Dave and Cindy ;)
4 comments:
That is wonderful. I never get to sleep in, but Tim does take Alex at church the entire time. It is a nice break, and I do look forward to it each week.
Wow, that is great. YAY for GREAT hubbys. You are a lucky gal... dont ever take it for granted.
Way to go Buck, you winn for sure. It is funny what sleeping in means to us moms, it really makes all the difference. Buck, thanks for taking such good care of my Best Friend!!!
Great Job Buck! Sleep does mean a lot to us moms. :) Every wife and child needs their own Ultimate Dad. :) It's those little things that make us feel loved.
Thanks for the complements:) Little did I know as a teenager running away from David how much I would appreciate him now. :) He isn't perfect all the time. Isn't that why we are here. :)
Thanks again. :)
Post a Comment