Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sick and tired of being tired

It has been a while only because my husband is a slave driver. He lost one of his supervisors to a long boarding accident and little ceasers. So guess who has to close three nights a week and work every morning, thats right me. I just got off work and I am tired.

Kirsten I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your baby shower. I wish I could have been there. I know it would have been fun.

Mom, I will put the camping pictures up tomorrow. We didn't take that many!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Keni is in town you need to come down : ) No worries about the shower I just hope you get some rest. I am soooo sorry that you are working so much. LOVE YOU!!!!!

rachel said...

We missed you last night. It would've been so great to have seen you. Kirsten raked in the goods!!
Take care of yourself and don't work too hard!