Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do I dare?



Ok lady's I have a question. I am so tired of not being the fun happy crazy Jen. I feel dragged down and am ready for something new. I love Pink! Not the color, the artist. I love how she is so free and fun and lets loose. So here is my question. Should I cut my hair like hers? And if yes do you think it would look good and can I pull it off?

Just to get it straight I'm not saying she is a good role model, I just love her hair. No tattoos, none of that junk . Just the hair!)

4 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Can you post an updated picture of you??

Kristen Moss said...

WOw, THat would be a big change. I think it would be fun, but I would be scared to do something so bold if it were me. But I think if you can personally make such a statement, I say heck with it... it'll grow back right!?!?

rachel said...

I say go for it! You have the face and the personality to rock it.
I, on the other hand, could never ever ever ever do it.

Kirsten said...

I love short hair and you for sure can pull it off. If you end up not liking it, well it's just hair and it will grow out agian. I say go for it babe.