

The
Veteran building is in my town and sometimes the
Veterans come out and stand on our busy streets and show support to our Troops. As I was heading home today they were out there showing their love and respect for the men that serve this wonderful country. There was this one man holding a sign that read; "They died to set men free". I have never been hit so hard with overwhelming gratitude and love for what our courageous brethren do. Before I knew it the tears were flowing down my face as I realized how true that statement is. Our forefathers fought for our rights and our freedoms so that we would have a choice and a life to choose for ourselves. Those freedoms that they fought so hard for are being taken away everyday little by little, so some may not notice. I may not agree with this war that we are in, but I support it and stand by it. Because if we don't support it, then we do not support our troops. I don't care if you disagree with that, but it is true. Our troops believe in what they are doing and they did it for us and are still doing it. They took what our forefathers gave them and chose to fight for this beautiful country. All of us should respect that. Without them we would have nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment