Wasn't to sure what to think when I put her in there. What kills me is that she didn't stand up once, but in the bath tub I can't get her to sit still.
Holy cow that was a blast! NOT! So we bought Nuttles a little kiddy pool because well, we wanted to. Anyways I blew it up yesterday so she could get in after her nap and all she did was sit in one spot and smile every once in awhile. Good times. I wanted to get one of those 4 footers but Buck doesn't want to because it will kill his grass. What an old man I tell ya. I can appreciate that he doesn't want to ruin his backyard but come on, we are getting bored around here. Let me put it to you like this: You head into a salon to get a hair cut and after the gal is done she asks you , "How do you like it?" and you say, "It is great, the best cut ever!" Which really is a lie! So you head home and you ask your husband if he likes it. And he says, "Yeah babe it is really great!" as he stares at the TV. So you rant and rave about how horrible your hair looks and all he says is, "It will grow back!" See the yard is the same way. OK not really, but you get what I am saying. The grass will grow back! I hope you can all agree with me, and the husbands well don't have to state their opinion because it is not needed now because the TV is more important.
5 comments:
HAHA, Tim was all in favor of a pool on the grass, our grass is horrible, and once we redo it I am sure he will be a man and say no. But Autumn loves the pool, Alex crawls out and plays with it from the outside. Not sure about him sometimes.
What is it about boys and their grass?? Seh is sooooooooo stinkin cute!!! I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks. Love you!!
So how come Juan De-De is not in the pool???
Wow you sound pretty resentful. :) I agree though!!! Pools are great.
Tell us how you REALLY feel, Jen!
Post a Comment