Thursday, July 31, 2008

Will I ever be forgiven?

This isn't really going to be one of those uplifting kind of post, but I do need to do this, so maybe just maybe I can be forgiven.

I have a post where you leave comments about memory's that you have had with me and I received one today that wasn't a good memory, and I am not proud of it. But for years now I am reminded all the time about a comment I made to a friend that wasn't very nice about another. You can go to my comments to see who it was if you would like, but I just want to say this.

You know how you say things and they get twisted and it wasn't quite what you said, well that is the case. I am not saying what I said was ok, but I never said what you are accusing me of.
I told him that I thought he could do better, and that was wrong of me. I am guilty of prejudging you. I am guilty for saying what I said and I am not proud of it to this day. I have never forgotten how I hurt you. Just the other day Buck and I were talking about it. I don't intentionally say things to hurt other people. I don't like to hurt other people, and it hurts me that I hurt you that bad. I know what it feels like and I am so sorry! I have been apologizing for years, and you have never forgiven me. I hope one day you can! I want you to know that you are a very beautiful woman and Jared is so lucky to have you. I couldn't think of anyone better for him.

This is for anyone else I have hurt. I would like you to leave a comment telling me what I did to hurt you. Because I would love to apologize and make things right!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh Jen, no one is perfect. I am the furthest from perfect. You need to forgive yourself. I was just reminded on Sunday of a not so proud moment I had years ago and I cringed. We all have those memories. But be a person that remembers the good things not the bad about people. I love those people that seem to forgive all of your faults. You are my oldest friend and I love you. You have been a wonderful friend over the years, don't say "not", I am so blessed to have you. I also think the person who left you a comment in the last post was just giving you a bad time.
Some of my favorite memories:
Letting you and Melissa cut my hair at the same time, LOL.
Our coast trip with Aimee and Todd.
Coast trip with Jared and Jed, remember when I jumped in the lake and lost $50.00, good times.
Silver Dollar City, especially the great photo.
Going to work with your mama, we thought we were soooooo cule.
When you had your blue suede shes and Jens got them wet and ruined them, your face, sorry babe, it was funny.
Truth or Dare in the Cul-da-sac and daring Jonathan to kiss you, LOL who knew?? These are just a few of my favorite. Love you!!!

rachel said...

You have NEVER done anything to me to warrant an apology. You are awesome and have such a big heart.
Good for you for posting this wonderful blog post. That took courage.
I hope you're forgiven soon...
HugS!!

Kristen Moss said...

This is Jared, Kristen feels bad for writing the comment. She tried to write it sarcastically, but we all know how that can be written and read. She knows that you are joking and also I am sorry for opening my big mouth and repeating it. I am not very good at being sarcastic when I talk, haha. But anyways. Kristen does not hate you or anything and she does forgive you for saying it, I have always thought that it was funny. And maybe we can laugh about it when we come back to Eugene in August. We want to have a dinner and hang out night with everybody sometime. Please dont hate yourself or anything because of what you said. She is over it and it is all good.