Your probably wondering why we have so many pets and well all of you that know me, know that I am a BIG CAT person. I always figured that I would never get married and end up an old lady with like 20 cats. So that plan didn't pan out, but 3 down and 17 to go!
No they are not all in the house. Milo and Bits are outside cats, Juan Day-Day is an inside cat and Bair the dog is mostly outside except at night he comes in the house. This little kitty is the sweetest! But the problem is he is always trying to nurse on me. It is quite annoying! But he is cute, plus Buck likes him.
When I met Buck his family only knew me as Cat woman, because my family and I had a lot of cats. We only had 4! So whatever it is all good. Anyways Buck told me it was ok to get a little one for Nuttles. I think secretly he wanted a kitten too.
So here is Nuttles having her dinner and Day-Day didn't want to be left out so he decided to join her. She didn't like it at first and kept pushing him off her highchair, but she gave up.
3 comments:
I want a cat, but kristen said that I could only have a baby or a cat, so a baby came. Maybe one day when we are out of Rexburg, a cat will just show up at the house. And I was not wondering why you have so many animals, but more why would you name it Juan? hahaha.
You crazy lady!!! What cute pictures. Buck better not make you kick Day Day out : )
very cute. You are a crazy lady!
Post a Comment