Monday, July 21, 2008

A happening day at G-mas



So Friday Nuttles and I headed up to Eugene to be with the Fam! We had a wonderful time. After running some errands we went to the park to fly a kite even though there wasn't any wind according to Jay! The whole family was there besides Buckland because of course he was with his wife. Wife you say? Aren't you his wife? Well technically I am, but really I call myself his mistress because he is always at the store. He is pretty much married to that
place. Sometimes it bothers me, but I am getting use to it. So no I am not resentful!

Anyways, my dad decided to do the airplane to Nuttles and so he started spinning and then he put her down and she was so dizzy, she would try to walk and then spill. Then she would try to get up and walk again, but she still didn't have it. It was so funny. Your probably thinking that, that is horrible and not funny! Oh contrare my friend, it was funny!

It is always great being with my family, it puts me at peace and in good spirits. They mean the world to me. I always feel good when I am with them, because they love me unconditionally and the never judge. They are always making me laugh and I feel that I can be my crazy self with them. They are my best friends. I LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hey mistress!!! You crack me up!!! What a fun day for you and Nuttles, isn't it funny how our parents couldn't keep us home when we were growing up, but now we can't get enough time with the family : )?? I sure do miss you and want to see you. Love you!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

What a fun time. Your family is really great! I miss all of you guys. And I can't believe how Jay has grown up! What a hottie!