

Oh yes bath time, a wonderful time when
Nuttles won't stay sitting down in the tub and Juan "De-De" won't get out of the tub. That cat loves to be in the shower with you or in
Nuttles case the tub with her. I came home from shopping today to find my carpet pulled up by the bathroom door. At this point a
frowny face came on and I wondered what in the heck has happened to my carpet. So I walk in the bathroom to my dismay I find Juan "De-De'' trying to get in the shower with Buck. We have the glass doors on our tub and Juan was doing everything in his power to get in that shower. So apparently Buck had shut the door to the bathroom when he started his shower and Juan had to get in with him. I don't know what I am going to do with Juan.
2 comments:
Okay my advice on "Nuttles" standing up in the tub is.... purchase swim shoes aka water socks for her. You know my kiddos and how crazy they are, this worked for me and has saved me a lot of grief. Sometimes you have to give in, this way you do it and they are safe : ) The cat is nuts : ) Love you!!!
I love the picture of her in her towel smiling. She has such a cute smile.
Post a Comment