Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let's go down Memory Lane!

Ok so I saw this on Kristen's and Rachel's blogs, and I was afraid to do this thinking that everyone has had a bad memory with me, but I will take that chance. :)
Here are the Directions:

  1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
  2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

rachel said...

One of my favorite memories of you was when Martin had to help throw a Stake Youth Dance. He had this bright idea to have it outside in the church parking lot and the theme would be "Men in Black".

YOU were a cheerleader at the time and did a routine to the Men in Black song, so you danced it at the dance!! I LOVED IT!!! You were the best.

Kristen Moss said...

There are so many memories. But the first one that came to my mind is when I lived in Eugene the first time and I had just gotten my Bronco and I was at Jeds, and we came over and made you go with us. We drove around for a little while. I think that you even showed us where you had just gotten in a car crash. But we were gone for some time, and when we came back to your house, your boyfriend was sitting on your porch. From what I can remember is that conversation did not go to well because he thought that you were cheating on him.
Maybe as I remember others, I will write them up here also.

Kristen Moss said...

Remember that time that you told jared that I was ugly. I dont remember the exact wording, but it cut deep! ;p. good thing Jared didn't listen, things would be way different if he had!

Anonymous said...

My first time meeting you was in a pasture and you were just sneaking up to a cow to try and tip it. I should have known right then and there that you were someone that I would learn to love and have many fun adventures with!!! Thanks for all the fun memories. I have so many I could fill pages!

Kristen Moss said...

Here is another one, and kirsten reminded me of it. That one time that I came out to Eugene after I graduated and before my mission. Kirsten, you, Jed, and I went to the coast, and Jed was driving and he passed the "pilot car" and he was not supposed too. And half way through we got scared and turned off on a drive way and waited till hopefully they forgot about it all (about 10 min). But when we got to the flagger lady/guy, she was not very happy. And then Jody called about an hour later and said that a cop came by the house to give a big ticket, but did not. I think about that everytime that I am in a construction zone.