So I am just sitting there eating my lunch when all of a sudden Nuttles starts whining, so I go to pick her up to put her down for her nap. When I then realize she is sitting there playing with an earwig. Oh my gosh, she was just messing with it in her little fingers, So that is why she was whining. Buck and I have an disagreement about earwigs. I swear they pinch and he doesn't think so. When I was younger I sat down in the back seat of a friends car when I feel this horrible pain on my bottom. So I stand up to find out what the heck just hurt me and there was an earwig under me. I swear to this day that they pinch, but Buck doesn't think so. He says they are harmless. NOT SO! Yuck! I knew that would gross you out mom.
So some of you are wondering why in the heck I named the kitten Juan. Well we always wanted to adopt a Mexican. No, no just joking! I have nothing against Mexicans they are great workers. Well when I went to get him they needed a name right then, which was kind of weird to me. So the first thing that came out of my mouth was Juan. I wasn't even thinking, which is nothing new. So yeah that is where it came from, out of nowhere!
2 comments:
That is soooooooooo gross, what a awful mom moment for you!!! Yuck. yuck, yuck!! Love you!!!
We've been having many earwig conversations in our home lately. My 9yr old, Morgan, has become deathly afraid of them and truly believes they crawl in your ear (earwig) and eat your brain.
(((sigh)))
what to do.
Post a Comment