Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is how we vacation!











Today was a day in paradise. So Buck is on vacation right, and well I still have to go in and do my paperwork at the store and Buck had to put the food order in. Yeah we are still on vacation... Some of you might say, "Well why can't your sister put in the food order Buck?" and we would say "Have you met his sister?" Anyways couldn't trust her to do that. Oh now you will say, " If you can't trust her to put the food order in, then why are you trusting her with the store?" And then we would reply. "That is a good question!"
So Today we went to the store and then we went to Taco Bell. And yes we do go to the competition! We went to Taco Bell because Buck's Father wanted us to time the drive thru to see how long it takes them to take the customers order and then for them to receive there food. We timed about 15 cars, and I might add that they were pretty fast. Then we had to go to Taco Time to time their drive thru, and I will say that Taco Bell won. We sat at Taco Time for 2 hours to get 30 cars. 2 hours you say! Remember Buck is on vacation and his sister is running the store! Then we came home and tore up the front yard. We are trying to get the front yard looking fabulous. So we tore some trees down. It was kind of scary because as Buck was cutting the tree I had to pull the tree down with the truck. I thought the tree was going to hit me. But we did it! And that is how The Big B's spend there vacation. Top that! Oh and Bair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like half the time a vacation is not a vacation. We have vacation over the fourth of july and we plan on just doing stuff around the house.

rachel said...

I hope you get some relaxing in somewhere during your vacation.

(i'm not clear on the taco time/taco bell thing. does buck's family own one or something?)

Tim and Lisa said...

I am with Rachel, I don't understand. I do understand about vacation and working, we are planning one in a couple weeks, and having to leave town so we don't do the same stuff.

Anonymous said...

Are you guys living in Eugene then?? We should all get together.

Kirsten said...

You crazy girl!!! I agree with Rachel I hope you get time to relax. Love you!!!