Friday, June 20, 2008

Just a bunch of animals!






What do we look like a bunch of animals? Yeah your right! Continuing the vacation excitement, I started the day out at Taco Time and then I continued onto the gym where I had 12 kids ranging from 3 months to 5 years of age, in a room the size of a large bathroom. That was exciting. Wasn't as bad as you may think. We had a couple of knock down drag outs but other wise no one bled, thank goodness. Then I proceeded home to find my husband and child working on the front yard. What was funny to me, was that Nuttles was in a onesy and briefs. ( like the briefs that go under dresses.) Sometimes I wonder how Buck dresses himself without help. It was cute, but I know that if I don't want her to go out looking like a homeless babe, I better dress her. We then went to Taco Time so Buck could do the food order again and this time we were only there for 45 mins. I then felt that we needed to do something fun as a family so we went to the wild life safari. It was to late to take the tour so we went to the petting area. Here are some shots of a cute little monkey and a couple of funny looking giraffes. Then we went to the area where the goats were and I will tell you, when goats talk they sound like a human yelling in agony. It was pretty funny. Not the human in agony part, but that a goat sounds like that. I thought it was funny at least! I guess I get a kick out of the littlest things and you probably had to be there to hear these goats. Then you will see Buck and Nuttles milking a fake cow. I know, crazy! Buck kept spraying her, so you can see that she doesn't find it as amusing as he does. For the most part this vacation isn't to bad! I am with my family and that's what counts.

2 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Very cute. And I hope he gets better about dressing her. It is a guy thing.

Anonymous said...

All my brother-in-laws have a hard time finding matching utfits too. My sister even puts outfits on a hanger together and her husband still gets confused. I am glad that you had fun at Wild Life Safari, I love going there.