Friday, June 6, 2008

TGIF!!!

Today was pretty hectic. On Friday's I work at the gym, and instead of training clients like I am certified to do, I work in the day care instead. I had nine kids today. Five babies and Four 5 year olds. It was crazy! I can tell you now that I will not be having that many kids. One of the babies was 3 months old, so sweet. I was kind of scared to hold her because it has been so long since Nuttle's was that little, and I thought I was gonna break her! Nuttle's wanted to see the baby but she is still learning what "soft" means. She would scream if I took her away from playing with the baby. We will have to work on that. Anyways, we are heading out to meet Buck's parents for dinner. We go every Friday with them to keep them company! We have a good time talking business, politics, business, oh yeah did I mention that we talk business. Well at least papa and Buck talk about that. Nana and I just listen and nod. It's a good time!! Well off we go.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I hope you had fun at dinner with Buck's folks, talking business and all : ) What a cute picture on Nuttle's. Love you guys!!! And babe the blog looks great, it gets better and better every day.

Tim and Lisa said...

Hey, we found your blog on Rachel's. We have been wondering how you have been. Your daughter is so cute! Glad to see everyone is doing well. Let me know your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog. You won't believe how big Allyssa is now! My email is lisab_b@yahoo.com

Kirsten said...

Hey Jen it is all the same account no matter if you do it through mine or Rachel's. We are working together on it. So sweet of your mom to donate, and you too. Love you!!!