Sunday, June 22, 2008


Yesterday was the last day of our vacation, well Buck's vacation. We ended it on going to the temple. It was so nice to be spiritually rejuvenated! We had a wonderful time! Nuttles spent the day with grandma and grandpa and they said that she was great and easy to watch, but that she never stops going. Oh how much of that is true. We we dropped her off at their place and Nuttles just waved goodbye to us and went about her business. She loves grandma and grandpa so much. When I put my mom on speaker phone so Nuttles can hear her, she lights up and gets so excited that grandma is on the phone. And when my mom tell Nuttles she loves her over the phone Nuttles always blows her kisses. I am so glad that Nuttles loves my parents and knows exactly who they are. She doesn't light up like that with anyone but them. Well I guess that is a lie! When she hears Buck unlock the front door when he comes home from work she gets oober excited and runs to the front door to greet her dad. Oh what a daddy's girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a way to end a vacation. On such an up note. I love this time of the year at the temple with all of the flowers and stuff.

rachel said...

I'm so proud of you and what you've become as a "grown up". It's so cool to see you girls grow up and become adults.

(gosh, that makes me sound old.)

Kirsten said...

Where are you??? Why havn't you called me back??
I am glad that you and Buck were able to spend the day together and I am so glad that your mom and dad got to have their Nuttles alllllll day, I bet it made your mom's week. Love you girlfriend.