Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Push the other button!
Started the morning as usual. Got up, got ready to head into work with Nuttles. Yes I do take Nuttles with me to work! I work at Buck's store with him in the mornings and do paper work. That is the perks of being in the family business, I can take my kid to work with me. Anyways, I go to put Nuttles in her car seat and I give her the car keys to keep her occupied. Can you see where I am going with this? So anyways I get her in her seat and I head to the front door to grab one last thing. Anything coming to you yet? Has I head back out and get ready to open the car door, I hear "click." Oh crap! Yeah you guessed right, she locked the car door with the keys in her hand and me outside. So has I stand there thinking to what it is that I am going to do, I realize that none of my neighbors are home, Buck is already at work and my kid is in the car with the house keys. A light bulb comes on! Grab your credit card Jen and pick the front door. (by the way I am really good at getting into doors with that. If you don't want to call a lock smith, Call me, Jen!) So back to getting the credit card, Oh wait but Jen those are in the car too! So I stand there and wonder what in the heck am I going to do while my child keeps hitting the lock button so the car beeps and beeps and beeps. Good thing my neighbors aren't home right. So I keep telling Nuttles "Push the other button." What am I thinking my child is one, she can't understand what that means. Then suddenly I realize my phone is in my back pocket. SWEET! I call Buck, to let him know what I did and I need him to come rescue us. So what can we learn from this? Alot! Oh yeah and I am still blonde! Another blonde moment? You bet! You also may want to keep a running tally of how many blonde moments I will have in one week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sure miss hearing these stories!
Jen, this is classic! Thanks for a good laugh :) I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment