Saturday, June 28, 2008

My little swimmer!

Ok well not quite yet a swimmer, but I will tell you that she will be better at it than me. My friend Kirsten taught me, well at least tried to teach me that when you swim; you listen to the fishy's and you talk to the fishy's. I tried, but failed. I can swim a little, but I don't know if I could swim to save my life if I had to. Anyways Thursday Nuttles and I met up with my sister-in-law Elissa and our two nieces, Court and Tiff. We went swimming at their Grandma's house. Nuttles loved it at first but then she wanted to get out and play. I tried to get her back in but she would rather play with rocks. We had a fun time. Buck showed up after work but wouldn't get in the pool. He was a party pooper!



6 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

What fun!

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH - Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter! I wish she were her so I could have more Kendal hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oops, meant to say "here," not "her"... duh, she already IS her, but she's not HERE...

Ok, so it's late, give me a break!

Kirsten said...

Wgat cute pics, she is sooooooooooo cute. Love the commnets from your mama!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun, I love swimming with little ones.

Anonymous said...

hey you guys! well.... it sounds like you guys are doing well, so that's good! i haven't seen you guys in FOREVER! you probably don't remember me, my name is Karly Hurst, i am Doug Hurst's Youngest sister. so, how are you guys, i hope to hear back from yal!