Saturday, June 14, 2008

Maybe it's the name and not the color of my hair.

Jennifer Garner's Big Oops: Actress Locks Two-Year-Old Daughter in Car

Actress Jennifer Garner accidentally locked her keys in her Lexus while shopping this week in Brentwood, Calif., with daughter Violet. The real problem for Garner was when she realized the two-year-old was in the car, holding the only key. Panic set in, but not for long, as Violet was able to eventually follow Garner’s instructions on how to push the button to open the door.
Violet emerged victorious, clutching the key in her hand.
You see the same thing happened to Jennifer Garner, but her hair isn't blonde. She is a brunette. So I would have to say it is all in the name! So apparently it wasn't a blonde moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny! At least it gives us a good laugh. I was thinking about naming a child after you, but maybe I should reconsider... :)