Friday, June 13, 2008

A day at the duck park!


Yesterday Nuttles and I went up to Eugene to see grandma and grandpa and we spent some time at the duck park. As you can see he was pretty interested in Nuttles. Who wouldn't be, she is pretty cute! I wanted to get a picture of them together but he kept making me nervous getting so close to her. We had a wonderful time! Nuttles wasn't feeling to well. She had a bad cough and a runny nose. Plus I was a little under the weather. I can't tell if we are sick or if we both have allergies. As you can see Nuttles isn't making a very happy face. She didn't get a nap all day. Not good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want my baby back baby back baby back, I want my baby back baby back baby back....

Miss my widdle and her widdle!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

That is great that you live so close to get to see grandma. Your mom is so freaking funny. I miss her too!

Kirsten said...

We were at the duck park Thursday too, taking Leigh and Ally's engagement photos. All of those geese make me nervous, they can be sooooooo mean. Sorry you guys aren't feeling well. Love you!!!

jessiberry said...

Is that the one that bit me?! D:

I'm glad geese don't eat peanuts.