Thursday, June 5, 2008

Celebration!!!


Well here is the Family celebrating birthday's! We went out to eat and had an awesome time. When the waitress' came to sing, they started clapping and scared Nuttle's so bad. So here she is with grandma crying! It was funny but at the same time sad.

3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

I am so glad that you found our blog. I have been wanting to call your ma at work (because I still have that number) and say hi to her and also get your information because it has been forever sense I have talked to you. How old is your baby now? The whole family looks great. Tell your parents I say hi. My folks are coming out next week for the blessing, and I can not wait. Kroten is looking good. Talk to ya later.

rachel said...

Jen!

Kirsten sent me your way. Welcome to the blogging world. You're going to love love love it.

Your photos are so fun to look at. You look as amazing as I remember and Kendyl sure is a DOLL!

Come over and take a look at my world when you get a sec: http://toadswildfamily.blogspot.com

Love ya!

jessiberry said...

It's 'cause Peanut was jealous.

"How comes I didn't get clappy people on my birfday?!"

Every time I look at this picture, I go "Hahahaha!....aww. Hahahaha!! ...awww."