Sunday, June 8, 2008

Can we say "Blonde moment!"


So last night Buck and I headed into town to run some errands and I wanted to stop at Michaels the craft store. We walked around a little and I spotted this box that had everything in it to make a "Baby's first number book." It was so cute with little iron ons. So I got it for half off, that's a steal of a deal. So I decide to work on it last night so Nuttles could take it to church. I iron on all the numbers first. Yes I did read the directions if you must ask! So like I was saying I ironed on all the numbers first, and then it said to iron on the little animals that correlate with the numbers. I did that but apparently I didn't know how to count! If you look to the picture at the top you will notice the number 6 with 7 Bunnies. Oh my, how did that happen you say. Well I will tell you, but I don't have an answer for you so we will call it another blonde moment for Jen. Oh by the way the number 7 has six chicken's next to it!

5 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Tim and I got a huge laugh, thanks!

jessiberry said...

It's okay Jen, I can't count either.

Kirsten said...

All I have to say is Taboo, we still laugh about that. Love you my blonde babe of a friend.

Anonymous said...

It's ok, you're just passing on your best traits to Nuttles :) What's life without a few blonde moments? Keeps us smilin!

rachel said...

Too too funny!!

(one year on New Year's Eve, as we started counting down from 10, I pulled a blonde moment out of this brunette head of mine and instead of saying 10, 9, 8, I said 10, 11...)

Oh my. What a dork.