Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bring on September!


Yeah you read that right, I am so ready for September already. Don't get me wrong summer is ok and I like some of the heat, like the way it has been. You know not to hot, but here is a big reason I really dislike summer. The Bugs! So my in-laws have been out of town all week and I was asked to feed the cats, get the mail and water my mother-in-laws garden. You may think that its not that bad but you are wrong. My mother-in-laws garden is the size of my house. I am being serious, it is huge! It takes me over an hour to water that thing. Don't get me wrong I am so happy to do it for her. I am surprised though that she trusted the garden in my hands. That garden is her baby! It is a very beautiful garden and I am so scared that I will kill all of it. I don't have a green thumb at all. But anyways I was up there watering and I looked down and there was a snake right at my feet. You may think aah it is just a innocent snake, and yeah your right but I had flip flops on and it scared the crap out of me. But back to why I don't like summer, the bugs. I swear that I looked like a blood bank to those mosquitoes last night. It was a nightmare. I swell up like a balloon where they bite me. It is horrible! So that's why I am so ready for fall.

At the top you will see my sweet little girl. All GIRL! As you can see she has taken possession of my purse. She always has it and puts it on her shoulder like your suppose to. It is so cute! I didn't teach her that either, cause I don't use purses.

3 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

she is so cute

Kirsten said...

What a cutie pie!!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and cute picture of your little one. By the way, I hate bugs and snakes too. I am allergic to mosquitos.