Monday, June 23, 2008
It's a Boy!
Last night Buck, Nuttles and I went for a family bike ride. We went because we had to ware out our hyper active dog, Ceaser Millan said so. If you do decide to get a dog make sure you read his book first. Learn from my mistake! Anyways as we were riding around the neighborhood we see these two little girls about the age of 5 playing. They were yelling to another girl that there were no cars coming and that she could ride her skate board now. After she said this, one yelled out "A boy is coming!" And so the other girl runs down to see who this boy is. Well that boy is my husband! I have never laughed so hard. They were so cute getting all giggly over my husband and they were trying to show off for him. It was GREAT! Buck had no clue what to think. I got a kick out of that. And I got a kick out of you thinking that maybe we were pregnant, because you thought a boy was coming to our family. Right? GOTCHA! or maybe I didn't trick you and my plan failed. I will get you next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny. Kids are great. However, I think that buck passed the boy stage many years ago.
Hmmmmm... nowhere do I see the word "posse" here - so why did you need to know how to spell it??
;)
Love and miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment