Friday, April 9, 2010

Why here?



Not New York! YES VEGAS! SIN CITY, BABYLON(as my sister calls it), THE GREAT AND SPACIOUS(as I like to call it.)

This will be our 4th trip there. These pictures were the first time we went. Buck and I had been married almost a year and we flew to Arizona, got a rental car and drove to Vegas and stayed a couple days and then headed off to Utah. I liked Utah the best. From the strip to Temple square was quite the difference. I choose Temple Square any day. The other times after that, were for IHOP conventions. So your wondering why again... and some of you are saying, "Jen I thought you hated it there?" Yes, I am not to fond of Vegas, only because all of the nudity. It literally makes me sick. So again you your asking, "Jen, then why are you going there of all places?" Well the answer is.... Cause we were invited and it is a free trip for us. Kind of. Bucks sister (business partner) and her husband are going, and they invited Buck's parents and then they invited us. The last two times we went, we went with all of them. Besides the nudity, there are a lot of fun things to see. We go shopping, Hoover dam. Buck wants to take a helicopter tour over Hoover dam, and I told him "Peace out, I'll see you when you land." It scares me too bad. Plus I have been able to go to the Las Vegas Temple, and St. George Temple, while on our trips. So we do try to have some spiritual refreshing while there. But this time I will be taking Liam. Kendal will be staying with my parents and because Liam is still so young, he will be going with us. Kendal was in the womb last trip, so you could say that she has been there too. So next month we are off to Sunny, Sinning Las Vegas, Nevada.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time. There are things I like about Vegas too. I have only been with a big group of my family and maybe that is why. We found a lot of fun wholesome things to do.

Gina Hurst said...

Have fun on your vaca! You know if you strip down to nothing, than you wouldn't notice all the nudity! JK