Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whats going on!




Some of you may be wondering what is Jen and Buck up too, and some of you may not care. But I am gonna dish anyways.

Buck: Well.... Not really much going on with him. He is a work-a-holic. I have tried my own "Intervention" but it hasn't worked. He stopped Karate, but is going to start back up next month. I think! We have decided that we are not going to move to Utah, but stay in Oregon. We may not like the politics, but it is home. Buck cleaned out the garage with my help and it is bare. The front yard looks great and he is trying to recreate the back yard again. He blames it all on my dog. I think it is 50/50. The Dogs doing and Buck NOT doing. Otherwise it is all business on his end.

Jen (Me): I on the other hand have a many a things a brewin'. I work a couple days a week, I just signed up for school. Yes I will be going back. I was battling between criminal justice and art. My husband doesn't like the idea of me being a police officer so I decided I am going to do art/journalism with maybe one or two criminal justice classes in there. I have to scratch that itch a little bit if you get what I'm saying. It isn't going to hurt anyone. I finally got the beginnings of the illustrations back from my sister for my childrens book. So I am trying to finish that up. We got a second dog from my sister-in-law, because they couldn't have him at their new house. But now he is gone. Attacked our dog a little too much. Oh and still trying to lose the baby weight.

Peanut: She will be three in April. I can't believe it. She acts like a 14 year old. She is hilarious! She will be starting gymnastics in April, and if she doesn't like that, we will try dance.

Yumm: 7 months old and the sweetest little man ever! He is my sunshine! Peanut is too, but it is true when they say, "Daddy's little girl and Momma's boy!" Yumm rolls everywhere, almost sitting up on his own. Still snores like a sixty year old man and toots like a frat boy as his doctor calls it. But, no doubt all boy!

6 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Austin is sitting up now and rolls around too. And the farting, that is great. Austin can put dad to shame!

Gina Hurst said...

I am glad to hear that all is going well for your little family. your little man looks alot like Buck! Good luck in school!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your Little girl is getting and how big your baby is. I am so glad things are going well for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your Little girl is getting and how big your baby is. I am so glad things are going well for you guys.

Kirsten said...

Yea, you blogged, I haven't been good at it either. I miss you!!! You crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh yayyy! So glad for the update :) And cuuuute pictures :) Lets get together girl! Yay for school too good job!