Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It has been a long time!

Well, it has been what maybe two months since I have posted. Maybe not that long, but long enough.

Not much has been going on with us. Well all of you know that we are pregnant and I heard that some of you through the grapevine were mad at me because of the way that I told. Facebook may have not been the best but I figured it was a easy enough way to tell everyone. Some of you may find that it was tacky but that is okay. I haven't been very social and to be honest I hate talking on the phone. So there you go.
This pregnancy has been the hardest so far. I am sick round the clock. It is hard at times to go to work and take care of a little and the house. My midwife gave me some nausea meds to help but I try to stay away from them if I can help it.

Nuttles is almost two. She has been talking more. She finally says momma, which I was so happy to hear, but now she calls me mimi. She also says: Jesus, Car, Grandpa, Jay, Baby, and Please. Plus Buck taught her, her vouls. Still working on the ABC's.

So far none of us have been sick this year. We are all staying pretty healthy. But mainly that is it. We are not an exciting bunch but we are getting along just fine.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I want to know who told you I was MAD because of that. Sillyness, I could never be mad at you, at least not at something so petty, we have been BF for to long. If I cgot mad at you over that imagine how mad I would be at you for not coming to see me : ) Seriously Jenny I AM NOT MAD AT YOU!!!! Lets be friends okay???

Derrick and Melissa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am totally jealous. Hope things are going well and I hope the nasua goes away!
-Melissa (Baum) Hawkins

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH JEN! Congratulations sweety! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey email me @ mrrmariefishsticks@gmail.com, I have a question for you about your symptoms :) It was so great to see you the other day, WUVS!

Aliza said...

Hey, I wish you would blog more often. Since I don't subscribe to people's blogs...I just check them out at random. That's my advice...be a good blogger....everyone likes to hear from you....and stop pretending like you aren't social!!