Here is Nuttles and her friend Ruby at the park! My friend sent me these pictures and I love them. Ruby came over yesterday to play, and the girls had a good time trying to get into our crafts for girls camp. It was fun!Well as you can see I have a little less then 23 weeks to go. I am not sick anymore, and what is strange is I have tons of energy. I try to jog 2 miles every other day. This week I haven't exercised at all, we have been on the go constantly and things are only going to get busier. We won't find out till may, what the baby's sex is. I can't wait to find out so then I will know if I have to put our gym in the garage or if Nuttles could just share her room. She has been tearing her wallpaper border off and I don't have enough to fix it, so we may have to redo the room completely. But that is pretty much it! Business is good for Buck in this economy. What is funny, is sales just keep getting better! YAY!
3 comments:
I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better. Nuttles looks as cute as ever, almost 2 crazy. And look at her hair, wow!!! What a cutie.
You have a blog!! YAY! :-)
Looks like you're moving the gym to the garage!
Post a Comment