Totally cool, I tell you what. My book is done, ok not quite but all that has to be done is the illustrations and "POOF". I am so excited! I already read it to a few people and they loved it. So that makes me feel good. I was a horrible student in school, so for me this is big. I feel like I have done something good. Anyways that is all, I hope you all had an totally fantastic day. PEACE OUT
7 comments:
It's going to be AWESOME! I LOVED it! But don't give too much away until it's published - don't want anyone stealing your ideas... ;)
I am so proud of you, Jen! You have always under-estimated your many talents.
Could I get a copy of the script so I can do some mock-ups for you?
Jen! I just got your comment on my blog! I dind't know you had one either, I love yours! Mine is plain and dumb because I don't know how to do anything cool yet and I don't get on as much as I'd like...I am so obsessed with your wittle! She is the most gorgeous thing ever! And I love your blog! Is this like myspace? Are you my new friend now?? haha! xoxoxoxo
Hey it was nice to see you stop by our blog. Matt was just telling me the other day that you guys "went out" in middle school...pretty rad. Congrats on writing a book!! What's it about?
Good for you...that's awesome! I'm impressed. We'll buy it for sure when it comes out..it can be our claim to fame :) Matt thinks your hubby looks familiar but doesn't know why...did he grow up in Eugene??
Congratulation, that is so cool.
Matt said he knew him from the student ward.
Post a Comment