Well I am still here. Some things have changed, Juan "De-De'' is no longer a Beckenpower. He is now a Rowyourboat. Yes, my husband made me put him up for adoption. I guess ''De-De'' was more than he could handle. Whatever that means. He is in a better place now. Well you have seen the pictures, do you really think he wants to live his life being abused by a little girl. No, and I wouldn't either. Working is mostly what is going on, we are going camping this Friday with one of Buck's brothers and his family. We did the same thing last year but spent most of the time at Wal-mart on the coast looking for a blow up mattress. The one we brought didn't have a piece on it. I don't know, Buck was in charge of that one. But this year should be better. Nothing really new, my mom has me hooked on the sitcom "Ugly Betty" It is the greatest. The third season starts next month so I am trying to catch up on the first two seasons.
Anyways, Saturday Buck and I went pear picking at the Church's orchard in Medford. The whole stake plus Medford and I think Grants Pass was there. We had to start at 600 hours. So we had to leave town by 400 hours. So my parents stayed the night on Friday so they could spend the day with Nuttles. When we got back we all went to dinner then mom and dad let Buck and I go on a date. We went and saw the new Batman. CRAZY I tell ya. It was great, a little "DARK" if you know what I mean, but the best one yet.
I better make this one short I have to head in to work now.
5 comments:
Wait, you are going camping this weekend? Are going to be gone fore just the weekend? We are coming out there this weekend and all of next week. Enjoy camping.
ugly betty is great! So is grey's anatomy!
If you see Kristen and Jared you better stop by and see me lady or I will be P.O with you : ) So excitment we found a house and made a offer I will keep you posted. I sure do miss you, lets chat tomorrow I have so much to tell you. Love you babe, oh yeah I love the new back ground and where is your music, I thought something was wrong with my speakers : )
Oh yeah and amen to Lisa about Greys being GREAT!!!!
Hey Jen,
David gave me your blog address. Cool blog! Ours is
themcginnisfamily.blogspot.com
Camping with family is always interesting. :)
See ya
Post a Comment