Hey Emily, I am glad to hear from you. I tried to click on your link but it wouldn't take me anywhere so I have to write this to you as my post. Yeah the Great Dane is my mother-in-laws. They are really great dogs. Ha Ha I just got that Great Dane, Great Dog! Anyways the only problem is that they slobber really bad. And I mean really bad. It is everywhere, you can find it on the walls, on the ceilings it just flies everywhere. Max is a sweet dog, he is really great with kids, and very protective. Well, I just started on the second book, I think I am on chapter 2 or 3. It has been really hard to read this week with work and house cleaning.
We should get together sometime. I better get, but have a good night and well you probably won't get this tonight, tonight so maybe have a wonderful day. I will talk to you soon. Love Jen
1 comment:
Yes--I realize that was a while ago...but I figured if you ever decided to look at the old entries, maybe I should leave a comment! Especially since it was for ME:-)
You know what I am going to ask...how far are you??? (I'm into Eclipse...again. I know, I know, I'm obsessed.)
Oh, funny story--my doctor told me today that I qualify for "medicinal" marijuana! Fun times, but I guess I should probably pass :-D
You can email me sometime (since I have yet to create a blog): emilineaase@gmail.com
Later, Babe!
Post a Comment