Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping on the coast!














Well here it is. The wonderful weekend camping at the coast. It was a good time, but we didn't get to the camp site until about 8:30 at night, so we had to get our tent and things up in the dark. It wasn't to hard. First you will see Buck in front of his new tent that my mom and dad bought him for his birthday. By the way thank you again mom and dad, he loves it. Just below that you will see a picture of Nuttles sitting in the car. Big deal your thinking, but we had to wait in the car until the park ranger came to jump our car. The car's battery died completely while pumping up our air mattress. Don't worry our mattress got enough air, thank goodness.

All the other pictures are Nuttles at the beach. It was gorgeous,warm and beautiful. So a lot of the pictures are Nuttles playing in the sand. One will be Nuttles holding a long string of seaweed. It kind of grossed me out and some of you may wonder why, but I don't like slimy things. But I thought it was funny, and plus it looked like it could have been a pet snake wrapped around her neck. I took like two hundred pictures at the beach. I just kept taking them. My Sister-in-law laughed at me. I didn't want to miss a moment. But we had a fun time, we are going to do it every year. It is our new tradition!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute Pictures! Nuttles looks so cute on the beach. Specially with the Binky.

Kirsten said...

Well if you didn't have all the adventures you wouldn't have the memories. Great pictures. Love you!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

Great pictures! Traditions are the best! Way to start your own with your family.

rachel said...

I love the way you write. It's fun to read... I can hear you talking. Nuttles is precious!!