Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I want a Pom

So lately I have been trying to talk Buck into letting me get a little dog. I have been wanting a little cuddly. The one I want is a little bigger than this and has the coloring of a Husky. He is so cute! Buck told me today that he will think about it, but I am not going to press the issue. But I hope I can get him. Nuttles cried when we were leaving the pet store. She wanted to hold one. It was really cute, but sad at the same time.

I have tonight of work, only because I have Super Tuesday at church tonight. The only reason I get to go is because I have a station to do. It is all Christmas stuff! It should be fun....

So anyways wish me luck with trying to get a little cuddly.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Good luck getting a little cuddly.

Post pics of your Super Tuesday crafts!